WinGDOES has been developed by Spectruma and is a user friendly software control program for the GDA - series instruments. The new software version 5.2 is based on its predecessor version 5.1, extending it by new features and improvements.
WinGDOES 5.2 can be installed with little effort. Your existing data can be easily imported and used.
Key features of WinGDOES 5.2 are:
- Depth Measuring System: The current version contains initial basic support for the Depth Measuring System.
- Linearised CCD Data: The current version allows you to determine and correct the non-linearity of the sensitivity of your CCD sensors. This makes more accurate calibrations of CCD channels possible. Additionally, artefacts are avoided when using dynamic CCD integration times and very sensitive spectral lines are to be detected.
- Pseudo Channels in the Job: In the job, you may now define their colour and scaling. Additionally, you may specify whether the channels should be hidden in the graph.
- Pseudo Channels in the Depth Profile: When calculating pseudo channels using the arithmetics function, you may now also use the display names of the channels if they are unique.
Key features of WinGDOES 5.1 are:
- Flexible definition of properties for CCD channels (background correction, for instance)
- Automatic background correction for improved repeatability for the lowest concentration
- Programmable peak integration to improve detection limits for a lot of elements
- Improved quantification of depth profiles
- Disruptions during measurement handled more robustly
- Better support for screens with a very high resolution
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Improved ease of use
- and more