The Glow Discharge Analyzers by Spectruma Analytik are among the most precise devices for the analysis of layer thicknesses and elemental compositions of solid materials.
The Glow Discharge Analyzers are particularly suitable for:
- Analysis of the coating thickness of lacquers
- Analysis of the thickness of compound layers after heat treatment
- Analysis of (ultra)thin layers
- Analysis of the coating weights
- Analysis of the chemical composition of coatings, substrates and complex bulk materials like e.g. alloys
- Analysis of concentrations and concentration gradients of elements
- Analysis of diffusion at interfaces
Spectruma Glow Discharge Analyzers can be used for the quality checking of incoming materials and finished products, the control of industrial processes and Research & Development investigations.
For information on the Glow Discharge Analyzers by Spectruma, the software WinGDOES and further instrument options please follow the links on the left-hand side.